Tutorial of Ethernet Based UHF RFID Reader
In this tutorial, we are going to build Ethernet based UHF RFID reader.
The hardware includes the following:
- 1、soliddigi TTL UART UHF RFID reader module
- 2、Soliddigi Spruce Board (STM32 Arduino ARM)
- 3、Soliddigi UHF RFID antenna
The following is a system picture:
The jump wire connection is as follows:
1. Spruce GPIO pin 40 -> UHF RFID GND
2. Spruce GPIO pin 14 -> UHF RFID RX
3. Spruce GPIO pin 15 -> UHF RFID TX.
The Ethernet firmware that is loaded to the spruce board can be downloaded here.
The TCP IP test tool can be downloaded here.
The following is a screen shot of using TCP to read the tag:
By decoding the message, we can see that one tag is found,
Next：Tutorial of Xbee Based Arduino UHF RFID Reader
SolidDigi Technoliges, Inc.
Add： Room 310, Building A of Nano Sensor Park, 200 Linghu Ave, Taihu International Science Technology Park, New District, WuXi, JiangSu, China
Soliddigi United States Office：
Add： 1067 S Hover St, Unit E-150, Longmont,CO, United States